Tuesday, October 26, 2010

First times the charm

Welcome!
So I write this from the floor of our Greenville apartment. Its the day after a rainy lazy Monday which has drained itself into Tuesday. Rachael bounces on my back watching PBS. Porter is licking my leg. I started this whole thing to help my family keep in touch with my family. WE are about to embark on a jump across the pond. I use the word embark gingerly because I truley have no idea what type of endeavor we are getting outselves into. Some days it feels like we are being tossed into a salad of forgein ingredients. Complete with instructions in another language. Then there are days when I am so disconnected from the realization that in 2 months I am in France. With 2 babies.
So this blog has been been created, to well- help me remember. My ADHD mind shuts down in hyper mode. Ironic and a whole nother blog in general. So back from transgressing- Im writing to chronicle the trials, tribulations, frustrations, ah-ha moments, and general wtf moments. Add a heavy helping of two children and a dash of Husband and this could very well be delish blog, the kind you sink your teeth into. Or Nobody will read and Im wasting more time fretting over a move that is imminent and at the same time unfathomable in my over-zealous imaginative mind. So without further ado- Bon appetit!

1 comment:

  1. We just found out my daughter has ADHD. She just started high school. Essays have always been difficult for her but we may have a tool that works for her, she can really get into her groove with the INK for All accessibility application

    ReplyDelete